So you want to host a Beer Olympics party? Here’s what you need to know! Beer Olympics party is great for any group of friends who love to drink beer and compete in silly games. It’s the perfect party for a summer day or evening, and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests!
(THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY)
Here’s What You Need To Do To Host a Successful Beer Olympics Party:
1. Choose your teams. You can have anywhere from 2-16 people on a team, but 4-6 is probably the ideal number. Each team should have an equal number of men and women.
2. Come up with a list of events. Some popular ones include beer pong, flip cup, quarters, chugging contest, etc. But get creative and come up with some unique events that will be sure to get your guests excited.
3. Decorate. As with any party you want to set the scene so everyone gets into the spirit of things so why not decorate with Beer Balloons and Olympic Rings Backdrop and Medals for the winners too.
4. Make sure you have enough beer! This is probably the most important part of hosting a successful Beer Olympics party. Depending on how many people are attending and how many events you have, you’ll need to have at least 2 cases of beer on hand.
5. Set up your playing area. If you’re playing indoors, make sure you have plenty of space for all of your guests to move around. If you’re playing outdoors, set up tables and chairs in the shade so everyone can take a break from the sun when needed.
6. Have some fun! The whole point of a Beer Olympics party is to have fun, so make sure you and your guests are doing just that! Enjoy the day or evening and make some great memories.
So Let’s get started:
First, gather your supplies. You’ll need enough beer for all of your guests, as well as some wine and liquor for those who don’t drink beer. You’ll also need some snacks and Finger foods are always a good idea.
Next, set up your event space. If you have a backyard, this is the perfect place to host your party. If not, any large open space will do. Just make sure there’s enough room for everyone to move around and that there are no obstacles that could trip people up.
Now it’s time to set up the games! There are a variety of different Beer Olympics games you can play, so choose the ones that you think your guests will enjoy the most. Some popular options include beer pong, flip cup, and cornhole.
Here are a few games you can play don’t forget to grab your Beer Olympics scorecard to keep track of the games, teams and winners
Toss the Ring: Players take turns throwing a small ring onto a beer can or bottle. The player who gets the ring around the neck of the can or bottle first gets a point. First player to 3 points wins.
Stack the Cups: Players race to stack solo cups into a pyramid. The first player to finish their pyramid wins.
Flip Cup: Players race to drink their beer and then flip their cup upside down on the table. The next player can’t start drinking their beer until the previous player’s cup is flipped. First team to finish all their players wins.
Quarters: Players take turns trying to bounce a quarter into a shot glass or solo cup. If the quarter goes in, the player gets to keep the shot glass or solo cup and can pass it to another team member to drink. The first team to finish all their shots wins.
Chugging Contest: Players compete to see who can chug their beer the fastest. The player with the quickest time wins.
Beer Pong: Players throw ping pong balls into solo cups of beer set up on the other team’s side of the table. If the ping pong ball goes into the cup, the other team has to drink the beer. The first team to clear all their cups wins.
Fuzzy Duck: Players take turns trying to bounce a ping pong ball into a solo cup of beer set up on the other team’s side of the table. If the ping pong ball goes into the cup, the other team has to drink the beer. The first team to clear all their cups wins.
Finally, make sure to have some prizes on hand for the winners of each game. This will give people something to strive for and will make your party even more fun!
With these tips in mind, you’re ready to host the ultimate Beer Olympics party. Just make sure to invite us over so we can join in on the fun!
*Please drink responsibly. If you are going to drink alcohol, please do so safely and in moderation. Never drink and drive. And always remember to have a designated sober driver to take care of everyone at the end of the night. Look after each other and most importantly, have fun! Cheers!