Glow in the dark paint parties are all the rage these days. From black lights to neon paint, there are so many ways to make your party stand out. Here’s everything you need to know to host the ultimate glow in the dark paint party.
(THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: READ MY FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY)
What You’ll Need:
To host a glow in the dark paint party, you’ll need a few supplies. Most importantly, you’ll need black lights. Black lights are essential to making all of the neon paint glow. You’ll also need a variety of neon paints. It’s best to have a few different colors so that guests can get creative with their designs. Finally, you’ll need some plain white t-shirts or canvas bags for guests to paint on. Guests can also use no toxic paints on themselves if they choose to.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Hang up black lights around the party space. Make sure to turn them on before guests arrive so that the room has time to fill with UV light.
2. Put out all of the neon paints and brushes. It’s helpful to put them on a table or in buckets so that guests can easily find what they need.
3. Encourage guests to start painting! They can either freehand their designs or use stencils to create more intricate patterns.
4. Once everyone is finished painting, turn off the lights and enjoy your amazing glowing creations!
5. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures so that you can remember the amazing time you had at your glow in the dark paint party!
A glow in the dark paint party can be either or both painting yourself or painting a T-shirt or bag. The choice is yours! Make sure you have supplies for both. Color powder party games would go really well with this kid of party, as you can get some neon powder.
At Halloween time this glow in the dark paint party would be a great idea as you could make the faces as spooky and scary as you want.
Glow in the dark paint parties are so much fun! With just a few supplies and some creativity, you can throw an epic party that everyone will be talking about for months to come. So round up your friends and get ready for a night of fluorescent fun!